Part of the Personal Pathways to Success initiative, 12 Regional Education Centers (RECs) are located throughout the state to serve all South Carolinians – students, adult learners, parents, educators, employers and community members – connecting them with the information, resources and services they need to achieve success.
Regional Education Centers connect:
• students and adult learners to career planning, employment seeking, training and other related services
• employers to information and resources including education partnerships, career-oriented training services
• local school districts and employers to facilitate collaboration and promote education-business partnerships
• educators to information, resources and professional development programs
• school districts and institutions of higher education to workforce education programs
• school districts with resources for compliance and accountability pursuant to the EEDA
Use the map below or drop down menu above to connect with your REC to see how we can help you.